Before you list your home for sale in Victoria, you want two things to happen:
1. The highest possible price in the least amount of time on market
2. A smooth selling experience with minimal inconvenience and challenges
With the coronavirus pandemic that has reshaped your daily life and routines, it doesn’t have to impact your ability to sell your home too. With new online innovations , the process and labor of selling a home have been updated and reflect the ‘new normal’, but the ‘goals’ remain the same.
These days, successful real estate sales depend on:
1. Reaching Buyers Online, beyond the MLS
2. Smooth Seller Experiences that hinge on communication, trust and transparency, provided by skilled experts able to manoeuvre unique circumstances
3. Organization of your listing where things are systemically put into place that show professionalism.
4. Virtual Showing Opportunities that give Buyers a traditional ‘first showing’ or ‘open house’ moment through advanced technology, so they still experience love at first sight
5. Safe In-Person Showings with Covid protocols that encourage the right people to see a home in person, while minimizing risk 6.Strategies with the right prices & advance agent negotiating skills to succeed in an uncertain market with a nervous pool of Buyers